This Year’s Tokyo Idol Festival Invites Non-Japanese Fans for Free!!
Tokyo Idol Festival is the world’s biggest idol festival where idol fans from across the globe come together. In fact, last year’s festival featured 138 idol groups on stage with over 41,000 fans in attendance. Now in its sixth year, the festival returns again with an even bigger scale and more powerful line-up! Once again, TIF brings you various idol collaborations that can only be witnessed in this event, as well as an opportunity to experience the Japanese idol culture. Additionally, TIF boosts its effort to provide the latest information and updates overseas with the aim to further expand its presence into an international one, involving idol fans from all over the world. Packed with a number of special stages that only TIF can offer, it’s a dream-come-true live event that will have you dancing to idol tunes all day.
This summer, the festival is extending special invitations to non-Japanese fans to join the festival.
Please come and experience this truly one-of-a-kind entertainment!!
Tokyo Idol Festival 2015 Overview
Location : Odaiba & Aomi Area
Date : Saturday, August 1st & Sunday, August 2nd, 2015
2-Day Ticket [Aug. 1&2] / 9,800 yen (tax inc.)
1-Day Ticket [Aug. 1] / 6,000 yen (tax inc.)
1-Day Ticket [Aug. 2] / 6,000 yen (tax inc.)
TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2015
Special Invitation to Non-Japanese Fans!
Tokyo Idol Festival 2015 is extending special invitations to non-Japanese fans to join the festival, which is set to take place on August 1 and 2 in Odaiba, Tokyo. There are 250 special invitations for each day of the festival, 500 invitations in total, offered on a first-come-first-serve basis. To apply, please carefully read through the following notes and complete the pre-registration form on our website.
1. Special invitations are offered only to Non-Japanese nationals
2. For those who have not completed the pre-registration form will not be allowed to enter the event venue
3. Pre-registration will be closed once the maximum capacity is reached.
4. Please bring valid passport or national identification card on the day of the event.
5. Please bring a printout of the confirmation email sent by the event organizer, or show them on screen
6. Special invitations are only valid for each individual day of the 2-day festival. Please register for both days if you wish to attend both.
7. All invited attendees are required to exchange their invitations for “venue-access wrist band” on the day of the event at the wristband exchange point.
8. *Location of the wristband exchange point will be announced on our website soon.
9. Applicants who would not be able to present 4 and 5 will not be eligible for special invitation.
Up Up Girls (Kari)
Otome no Junjo
Dorothy Little Happy
Hachaketai from Passpo✩
Flap Girls’ School
You’ll Melt More!
TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2015 Official Website : http://idolfes.com/2015/english.html
[Exclusive Program] Tokyo GIrls’ Update TV #006 : SBY in Shibuya109 & Pikarin’s Cosplay
Hotter than Real Guys?! Feel Like a Princess at “Crossdressing Bar PRINCE”!