ClariS to Release their 1st Best Album “ClariS ~SINGLE BEST 1st~” on April!
This year, ClariS reaches their 5th year from their debut on 2010. Celebrating this, they announced the releasing of their first best album, “ClariS ~SINGLE BEST 1st~”, on April 15th, 2015.
The album contains all 11single songs that have been tied up with renowned animes. Also, good news for the new fans of ClariS, because this album includes three songs; “DROP” and “Kimi no yume wo miyou (Watch your dream)”, and “Clear Sky”, sang with the new member Karen fro 2014, that were once sold as a supplement of an anime-music magazine called “LisAni”.
There are four versions of this new album. One is the limited-produced album which comes with the past announced four Nendroid Petit Original Clear version. Likewise, two versions of the first-limitation produced album would come out with all 11singles’ music videos wither on DVD or Blu-ray.
1. irony (TV anime “Ore no Imouto ga konnani kawaii wake ga nai/ OreImo” opening theme)
2. Connect (TV anime “Puella Magi Madoka Magica” opening theme)
3. nexus (Novel “OreImo” theme song)
4. Naisho no Hanashi/ Secret Story (TV anime “Nise Monogatari ending theme)
5. Wake Up (TV anime “Moyashimon Returns” opening theme)
6. Luminus (The movie “Puella Magi Madoka Magica [First Volume] Story of the Beginning” theme song)
7. reunion (TV anime “OreImo” opening theme)
8. Colorful (The movie “Puella Magi Madoka Magica [New Volume] Story of the Rebellion” theme song)
9. CLICK (TV anime “Nisekoi first volume” opening theme)
10. STEP (TV anime “Nisekoi last volume” opening theme)
11. border (TV anime “Tsuki Monogatari” ending theme)
12. DROP (The magazine “LisAni vol.1” published song)
13. Kimi no yume wo miyou (The magazine “LisAni vol.2” published song)
14. Clear Sky (The magazine “LisAni vol.19” published song)
ClariS Official Website : http://www.clarismusic.jp/
Translated by Marina
[Exclusive Program] Tokyo GIrls’ Update TV #006 : SBY in Shibuya109 & Pikarin’s Cosplay
Use the Thumb and the Forefinger and Lift Somebody’s Chin “Ago-kui” Boom Comes after “Kabe-don”?