Home Forums Idol Group Dempagumi.inc “W.W.D II” Music Video

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  fnord3125 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

TokyoGirls’Update
    Participant

Let’s discuss on Dempagumi.inc’s new MV!!

Anshiki
    Participant

Just… woaw

Mr.Pixsan
    Participant

This MV is just AMAZING ! I love it <3

AoiSora
    Participant

I LOVED it!!
    Those girls are just beautiful, and the story touched me… With the MV they have done me fall in love, so I want to see the translation!! And I wonder If there will be a W.W.D III, because they haven’t ended the story!!

Anonymous

Really great! ☆ It’s definitely not what we expected for W.W.D II’s PV and it’s very different from their previous ones, but we really enjoyed it! ♪♪(*´∀`*人*´∀`*)♪♪ We don’t know if we’ll be getting a W.W.D III, but we think there might be another follow-up song of some sort in the future. At least, a continuation to the PV as a DVD bonus? (*´ω`*)

Who do you guys think was the cutest in the PV? We really liked Shaman Eitaso and Hostess Nemukyun~ ♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )

AoiSora
    Participant

I hope so! I want to see that fight of Dempa vs. BiS! And, of course, the ending of the story. But BiS are awesome too in the video, keeping their disturbing and “yankee” image, I think~
    Shaman-Ei is very pretty here! But I feel that I have a weakness with Moga… I see her very beautiful anywhere. Maybe is her style? And she looks so dramatic here, in the PV~!

arizt
    Participant

Nice info ..

fnord3125
    Participant

I hope someone does an English translation of the lyrics to this song at some point. I’ve seen a couple pretty good ones for the first W.W.D which really added to my appreciation of the song, but I haven’t been able to find any for W.W.D II. Fortunately, it’s pretty easy to get a sense of the “story” from watching the video, but it would still be great to know exactly what they’re singing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.